Product Marketing Manager
Marketing • Flexible remote • UK - LONDON
Integral role in our Global Marketing team working with our Product squads to bring new products to market.
At YuLife we're transforming products once focused on death and illness into ones that inspire life and reward living — turning old-fashioned employee perks into life-enhancing benefits.
We are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way.
Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with YuLife.
Which hopefully is where you come in.
The journey so far:
What's happened over the last few years:
The 2022 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
As the Product Marketing Manager you’ll be part of the Product Marketing team, working with our Product squads to bring new products to market. You will be responsible for collaborating with Product Management to support beta tests and launches of new products, to support commercial enablement, and to close the loop back to the Product team with fresh insights.
You’ll have specific responsibility for:
Managing product launches and GTM processes
Creating and communicating our product roadmap: internally, to customers and to brokers.
Support on competitor and market intelligence.
Supporting collateral creation and marketing campaigns
Support on deal mapping and account planning.
2 or 3 years of experience in product marketing, ideally with SaaS products (B2B2C preferred)
A passion for communication, with strong writing and presentation skills.
Enthusiasm for working collaboratively: you’ll be working cross-functionally with lots of different stakeholders.
The ability to absorb lots of (often technical) information, and synthesise it into something useful.
Creativity and a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will have:
Wide experience copywriting for multiple audiences.
Strong numeracy skills and experience interpreting data into compelling narrative.
Experience in Insurance, Employee Benefits or HR Tech industries
US or SA working experience
What you’ll get:
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers as well as access to Meditopia and Fiit)
- £20 per month to a "be your best Yu" budget
- Unlimited Monthly professional coaching with More Happi
- OnHand Volunteering app
- Learning Budget
- Financial coaching with Octopus Money coach
- Generous parental leave policies
- Remote working packing; includes laptop, desk, chair etc.
- Contributory pension = 3% of basic
- 24 days Annual Leave + 1 ‘personal’ day (e.g your birthday, moving house anything else that is for Yu!)
- Remote and flexible working
- Currently our lovely office in Shoreditch is available if people want (and only if they want) to use it.
Here is our framework and principles around hybrid working at YuLife.
YuLife company culture:
We're more than just life insurance!
Share this page