Events & Marketing Executive
Marketing • Flexible remote • Old Street
You will be a driven, dynamic and collaborative individual. You will manage, implement & deliver world-class events, marketing campaigns to help YuLife reach 1 million lives!
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
The 2022 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
The journey so far:
What's happened over the last few years:
The 2021 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Events and Marketing Executive to join YuLife. You will be responsible for overseeing the operations of all conferences and co-ordinate all communications with the event speakers and sponsors.
You will be involved in all aspects of digital and in-person events planning and execution, as well as support of wider marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will be passionate about implementing & delivering world-class customer solutions, possess strong events and project management experience as well as adopt a creative mindset to meet business complexities
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Successful planning and implementation of Marketing events in line with YuLife's seasonal calendar
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of marketing activity to support events and other campaigns to support our offer to the UK Life Insurance market
- Lead and deliver multiple event strategies and project plans simultaneously following the approval of event briefs and ensure they meet planned objectives
- Ensure event related administrative and operational tasks run smoothly as well as communicating with all internal and external teams involved in the project
- Consistent collaboration with sales, marketing, customer success teams within YuLife
- Sourcing and building relationships with new media partners
- Working with sponsors, speakers and partners
- Managing timelines, deadlines and revenue generation for multiple marketing campaigns cross-sector
- Supporting with wider YuLife multi-channel marketing campaigns and performance analysis (email, content, SEO, social media, direct and partnerships)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Clear communication skills (written & oral)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Previous experience in managing events
- 2 years+ of events and marketing experience
What you’ll get:
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers as well as access to Calm and Fiit)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy.
YuLife company culture:
We're more than just life insurance!
Share this page