Customer Success Manager - Strategic Account Manager
Growth • Flexible remote • Old Street
As a core part of the Client Success team at YuLife your mission is to bring insurance to life for our clients, ensuring they understand their YuLife membership, use our product & get value from it.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
The journey so far:
What's happened over the last few years:
The 2021 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
This role forms a core part of the Client Success team at YuLife. Our team’s mission is to bring insurance to life for our clients. As a team, we work to ensure that our clients understand their YuLife membership, use our product & get value from it by retaining our existing book of business and finding opportunities for growth (upsell and cross sell).
The successful candidate will have deep experience in
- Enterprise/B2B account management with high touch account management (up to 10 accounts)
- Customer success and/or sales, with a track record in enterprise SaaS adoption and commercial negotiations for £1M+ ARR
- Finding creative ways to develop custom programs to ensure customer satisfaction, product adoption and ROI
This is a hands-on, high execution role in a fast paced environment which requires excellent business, negotiation and technical skills.
You will be working as part of the Account Management team acting as the strategic voice of YuLife for largest and most complex customers. Day to day, you will own the post sales and launch of YuLife, end to end relationship of each account with a focus on the clients success including product adoption/feedback loops, executive and broker engagement, renewals/commercial discussion and key stakeholder management. You will become a true partner to our largest clients and internal teams in order to bring customer feedback and priorities back to the business and improve our product.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
You will be responsible for looking after less than 10 clients, with a book of business of multi-million pounds.
- Be the main point of contact for your book of business and build rapport with clients, brokers, and internal stakeholders
- Identify renewal & growth opportunities in each account, ensure adoption is maximised and execute on the plan
- Ensure client retention for your book of business and churn avoidance
- Regularly connect with your clients to identify, document and address their needs and connect them with relevant internal teams
- Facilitate agreed client / YuLife action items and secure internal resources from other teams to execute on next steps
- Be a product expert and a functional YuLife consultant to help clients increase adoption
- Get executive buy-in for product, vision and commercial plans
- Give accurate information to clients and ensure that they are satisfied
- Facilitating case studies and PR with marketing, or arranging & hosting customer events
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Success or account management role working with complex and enterprise accounts
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside YuLife
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Negotiation, commercial skills and communication skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams, such as Account Management, Sales, Product, Marketing and acting as the Voice of the Customer
- Knowledge of life insurance or group risk is a bonus
- A love of being organised
What you’ll get:
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers as well as access to Calm and Fiit)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy.
YuLife company culture:
We're more than just life insurance!
Share this page