Operations • Flexible remote • Old Street
Day to day support in the heart of the Sales team for the quotation of the Insurance Policies requested through Yulife, ensuring all clients/brokers are provided with a first class customer service!
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
The journey so far:
What's happened over the last few years:
The 2022 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
Day to day support in the heart of the Sales team for the quotation of the Insurance Policies requested through Yulife whilst ensuring all clients/brokers are provided with a first class customer service.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support sales team with client proposals and tailoring the YuLife solution for their clients
- Review and prioritise new clients and work with other areas of the business to obtain account intelligence
- Take ownership of clients on CRM system and lead through sales ensuring process is followed and system is kept up to date
- Drive process to progress sales
- Working with the Lead Sales person to develop and maintain Broker relationships on a company and individual Adviser level
- Analyse financials for new and existing clients
- Dealing with day to day queries from brokers
- Attend meetings when required and action tasks accordingly
- Ensure smooth hand-over to customer success team
- Support cross selling/up sales activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years Group Risk experience including GLA, GCI, GIP & Flex knowledge,
- GR1 preferable
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work well with people at all levels
- Good written and verbal communication
- Impeccable attention to detail
What you’ll get:
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers as well as access to Calm and Fiit)
- £20 per month to a "be your best Yu" budget
- Unlimited Monthly professional coaching with More Happi
OnHand Volunteering app
- £25 monthly budget with Learnerbly
- Financial coaching with Octopus Money coach
- Generous parental leave policies
- Remote working packing; includes laptop, desk, chair etc.
- Contributory pension = 3% of basic
- 24 days Annual Leave + 1 ‘personal’ day (e.g your birthday, moving house anything else that is for Yu!)
- Remote and flexible working
- Currently our lovely office in Shoreditch is available if people want (and only if they want) to use it.
Here is our framework and principles around hybrid working at YuLife.
YuLife company culture:
Share this page