Operations • Flexible remote • Old Street
Enabling better decision making by utilising high quality financial information and processes.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
The journey so far:
What's happened over the last few years:
The 2021 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
As part of the YuLife Finance team you will work with key stakeholders across the business ensuring they have access to high quality financial information to enable better decision making, all whilst gaining exposure to the different tasks and stages of financial accounting and commercial finance cycle. This is a small but growing team, and we expect the successful individual to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the finance function.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Basic bookkeeping, AP, AR, reconciliations, prepare month-end journals
- Prepare weekly payruns
- Payroll admin, processing payroll changes, new joiners, expenses management, pensions management
- Contractor management through Deel
- Help with management information pack & reporting
- Broker payments / commissions
- Credit control / refunds
- Profitability analysis
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic accounting, with at least first certificate level of CIMA
- Great eye for detail
- Excel/Google sheets competence
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Interest in tech startups / insurance / wellness
- Strong cultural fit with YuLife
What you’ll get:
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers as well as access to Calm and Fiit)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy.
YuLife company culture:
Share this page