Customer Happiness Representative
Operations • Flexible remote • Old Street
You'll be the most valuable part of our Customer Happiness Team: A Professional Problem Solver. You are the friendly face who will be able to help our customers with whatever query they may have.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
😀 You'll be the most valuable part of our Customer Happiness Team: A Professional Problem Solver. You are the friendly face who will be able to help our customers with whatever query they may have.
📱 You will be responding exclusively to B2C clients with regards to product and app queries, bugs and providing general app support.
⭐️ Your most important job will be delivering a 5-star service to all our customers, making sure their query is solved and they are singing your praises to all their friends and family. We're known for always going above and beyond when it comes to customer service.
What we look for
🤝 "People" People: You're a friendly and empathetic individual who has strong I.T skills and ideally some app support experience. We are looking for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.. You get along with everyone and like having a bit of fun, but also taking a selfless approach to make sure the team win together.
🥇 Customer champions: You have a sixth sense for delivering exactly what the customer wants. And you're willing to go the extra mile to make sure every customer has a warm fuzzy feeling when they think about YuLife.
🔨 Doers: You make things happen. When a problem needs fixing, you fix it. When something needs doing, you take ownership.
🤹♀️ Grafters: Customer service can be tough, with plenty to juggle and each case unique. So you'll need bags of energy and patience. But when the going gets tough, you're in your element.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a team, learn fast and be pro-active
- A positive attitude and a friendly nature
- Experience dealing with customers
- Strong I.T skills
- App experience
What you’ll get
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and semi-remote working arrangements
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Share this page