Growth Marketing Manager
Growth • Flexible remote • Old Street
Opportunity to work in collaboration with the sales team, helping drive YuLife’s visibility in the market, supporting company revenue objectives by developing and executing marketing campaigns.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
Opportunity for a high-performing Growth Marketing Manager to work in collaboration with the sales team, helping drive YuLife’s visibility in the market, supporting company revenue objectives by developing and executing marketing campaigns.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a team, the candidate will be responsible for delivering marketing support
- Working with Marketing platforms such a HubSpot to build email nurture campaigns that develop potential leads into customers
- Identifying hot topics and trends for marketing campaigns and thought leadership
- Planning, managing and executing various marketing programs – e.g. account intelligence gathering, demand creation, reputation support and sales enablement – in agreed-upon accounts to support sales goals and objectives
- Support with messaging and persona development for key target accounts that aligns content and marketing campaigns/programs to the customer journey
- Support YuLife’s digital proposition by looking at new ways to generate interest and demand with this audience
- Support and execute campaigns across channels including web, social, email, webinars events with internal teams and agencies
- Supporting the team to roll out marketing campaigns and initiatives, bringing campaign plans to life and ensuring delivery of individual aspects of a campaign, both on time and within budget
- Measure, analyse and report on the impact of account-based marketing plan on sales pipeline and revenue
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for technology
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Highly effective planning, organisational and project management skills
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Always looking for new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
- Good knowledge of automation tools and CRM systems
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Strong written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Tools for designing and content creation, such as Adobe, Powerpoint, Prezi.
- You will need an analytical mindset, be driven by data and be able to make informed commercial decisions and optimise campaigns for the best results.
Whilst we are able to offer remote working for this role, candidates must be based in the UK.
What you’ll get
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly professional coaching
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy.
Share this page