Demand Generation Manager
Growth • Flexible remote • Old Street
Opportunity to work in collaboration with the sales team, helping drive YuLife’s visibility in the market, supporting company revenue objectives by developing and executing marketing campaigns.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
Opportunity for a high-performing Demand Generation Manager to work in collaboration with the sales team, helping drive YuLife’s visibility in the market, supporting company revenue objectives by developing and executing marketing campaigns.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing effective demand generation campaigns and optimising marketing activities across all digital channels
- Managing the production of digital ad copy, email copy, and other demand-generation assets and ensuring each asset meets the YuLife value proposition
- Helping develop engaging online content including videos and graphics and monitor success
- Supporting with messaging and persona development for key target accounts that aligns content and marketing campaigns/programs to the customer journey
- Creating and managing webinars and online events
- Analysing marketing data, reporting weekly on all marketing activities and the impact on sales revenue and pipeline.
- Developing new activities based on results data to rapidly increase effectiveness
The ideal candidate will have:
- An analytical mindset, be driven by data and be able to make informed commercial decisions and optimise campaigns for revenue growth.
- 4+ year’s experience in digital marketing particularly demand generation
- Experience executing campaigns across a variety of channels including ads, email, web, social, sales, and webinar events.
- Outstanding writing and copy editing skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, CRM tools, and website analytics (Salesforce + HubSpot + Google Analytics).
- Highly effective planning, organisational and project management skills with keen attention to detail and data
- Always looking for new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward
- Tools for designing and content creation, such as Adobe, Powerpoint, Prezi
- Paid media (PCC, Social) experience is a plus
Whilst we are able to offer remote working for this role, candidates must be based in the UK.
What you’ll get
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy.
Share this page