Customer Success Lead: Strategic Accounts
Operations • Flexible remote • Old Street
Our Client Success team’s mission is to bring insurance to life for our clients. As a team, we work to ensure that our clients understand their YuLife membership, use our product & get value from it.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
This role forms a core part of the Client Success team at YuLife. Our team’s mission is to bring insurance to life for our clients. As a team, we work to ensure that our clients understand their YuLife membership, use our product & get value from it.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
You will be responsible for looking after 5-10 clients.
- Understanding clients processes, gather requirements and demonstrate product insight to address their challenges
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of champions and members, as well as post go-live day to day interactions
- Managing multiple stakeholders, internal, brokers and clients.
- Build strong client champion relationships
- Follows the E2E client journey, including:
- Running the onboarding
- Producing impact reports
- Capturing feedback
- Arranging & hosting customer events
- Facilitating case studies and PR with marketing
- Working with the sales team for expansion revenue
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of previous experience of working with complex, enterprise customers
- Experience working with cross functional teams, such as Account Management, Sales, Product, Marketing and acting as the Voice of the Customer
- Knowledge of life insurance or group risk is a bonus
- Project Management qualifications are welcomed, but not necessary
- A love of being organised
This role focuses heavily on relationships, understanding the client’s specific needs and proactively identifying opportunities to continually improve engagement.
"People" People: You're a friendly and empathetic individual who has strong project management skills and, ideally, experience driving product adoption in large companies. We are looking for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is open to asking for help when needed and supporting team members when they need it.
What you’ll get
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly professional coaching
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
Share this page