SME Sales Consultant
Growth • Flexible remote • Old Street
We're looking for a SME Sales Consultant to join our fast-paced Direct Sales team.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
As an SME Business Development Manager on our Direct Sales Team, you will be a primary contributor to our quickly growing, high visibility team. You will be a mixture of a hunter; who lives for finding, developing and expanding opportunities for new business, whilst also working on inbound SME opportunities that come through our marketing activities. You will have to demonstrate experience and passion for helping organisations drive value. If working in a high-paced, exciting and rewarding team sounds exciting, then this role is for you!
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to identify and cultivate SME prospects through targeted account planning and outbound communication strategies (phone, email, events and social media)
- The ability to respond quickly to inbound enquiries to maximise on the opportunity
- Identifying the customers needs and requirements and delivering the best solution for your customer’s challenges - value-led sale
- Work with our marketing team to build SME targeted campaigns that open new opportunities for you to grow your sales pipeline
- Seek to understand how SME businesses buy and what value they look for when purchasing
- Ability to deliver a holistic wellbeing business case
- Someone who is hunger to understand and develop their insurance and wellbeing knowledge (paid study time will be provided)
- Accountability for monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 – 2 years + of experience selling into SME B2B space
- Proven sales track record with history of meeting Key Performance Indicators and preferably exceeding sales quotas
- Experience and passion for selling to multiple industries highly preferred
- History of successful SaaS technology sales is preferable
- Ability to successfully collaborate and work within a team
- The right character and can-do attitude
- Self-starter and inquisitive nature to want to learn and progress
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy.
Share this page