Direct Sales Lead
Growth • Flexible remote • Old Street
We're looking for a Direct Sales Lead to join our Direct Sales Team.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
Opportunity for a high-performing Direct Sales Lead individual to provide an End to End Sales Functionality within the YuLife Direct Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, through experience and personal attributes, they are; a natural communicator, relationship builder and value-led sales with demonstrable experience with in a targeted B2B selling role(3-5yrs minimum experience, with references).
Knowledge of the Insurance Industry would be suitable but not a necessity, although an understanding of the HR and Benefits market would be preferential. This is a new exciting role... not for the unorganised or inexperienced, which requires a ground up approach, entrepreneurial attitude, with an ability to move independently, whilst developing relationships externally and internally to support your (and a future team’s) success.
You must be a self-starter with high energy, someone who is actively looking for, and will be motivated by being part of, a growing business with an enormous market opportunity. The Insurance market represents a multi-billion pound market which requires change for good-as such, the foundation of success for the successful candidate will lead to a hugely rewarding future.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing leads (Self Generation Role)
- Focus on mid-market to enterprise sized organisations(1000 employees +)
- Qualifying companies/partners and channels to understand their needs (MEDDiC Methodology / understanding preferred)
- Working closely with our Partner team to collaborate on potential clients to target, where YuLife would be a great fit
- Developing tailored proposals (tailoring to client needs and individual business/verticals)
- Negotiating skills
- Maintaining and managing our CRM system
- Working with your extended internal team to achieve maximum company success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Selling on value
- Emphasising Excellence
- Energy Level / Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy
Share this page