Product Data Analyst
Product and Tech • Flexible remote • Old Street
We're looking for a Product Experience Analyst - could it be you?
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing using rewards, technology and game mechanics.
We work with AIG, Deliciously Ella, Dr Rangan Chatterjee, Avios, Calm, ASOS, Sofar Sounds, Urban Massage and many more partners to create a solution that truly ﬁts the needs of modern business. Ultimately, we are looking for people who are passionate about YuLife’s mission of helping companies and their teams live their best lives, in a credible and authentic way.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating the “What, So What and What Now?” in every piece of insight.
- Setting performance targets for our insurance products.
- Working closely with the insurance product squad to ensure metrics are tracked.
- Working with our insurance partners to deﬁne and build out data requirements.
- Drive product optimization through insights into user behaviours.
- Instructing feedback-informed design, bridging the gap between customer and product by organising, analysing, and disseminating live-customer feedback.
- Testing all events are ﬁring properly.
- Working alongside data team to build analysis models and map user behaviours.
- Working with Product, CS, and Marketing to build and track campaign impact.
- Ownership and always having ﬁngers on the pulse of how our users are engaging with insurance products
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in D2C product analytics
- Events Analytics platforms such as Mixpanel, Heap, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics.
- In-app messaging, push, email messaging and notiﬁcations A/B testing.
- Feedback surveys including CSAT, NPS, CES, Marketing surveys.
- Engagement, re-engagement, churn, Impact and LTV markers analysis.
- Data programming languages, such as SQL and/ Python.
- Dashboarding/ Analytics tools (Tableau/ Qlik/ PowerBI/ Looker).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of user/product life cycles.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- 6 x salary Life Assurance
- Income protection
- YuLife App (includes well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- £20 per month to a "be your best Yu" budget
- Hiit & yoga sessions
- Monthly professional coaching
- Contributory Pension = 3% of Basic
- 24 days Annual Leave + 1 day for your birthday
- Flexible/remote working
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Share this page