Broker Distribution Manager
Growth • Flexible remote • Old Street
We're looking for someone to build and develop essential broker relationships.
YuLife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing through meaningful, engaging and rewarding experiences inspired by our favourite games, apps and products.
We live by a simple principle and we strive to translate this to our designs: always seek the win-win in everything we do. This means we should always be giving more than we take with every interaction. Sounds good?
The 2022 mission is to reach 1 million lives!
Introduce and maintain broker relationships, whilst hitting and beating new business targets.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Introduce new brokers
- Ensure that the back office system (Hubspot) is kept up to date
- Attend regular 1 to 1 meetings with HBD
- Act as the middleman on queries relating to existing and new policies.
- Review and monitor sales performance to make sure they hit targets
- First point of contact for escalated queries relating to the sales process
- Work alongside the Leadership team to drive the business forward
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of the Group Risk Market
- Drive and ambition
- Good organisation skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding how the broker market works and the ability to ensure that they are well serviced
- Understanding of how other departments work and how sales feeds into these areas
- High level of presentation and telephone skills 4 years + of Group Risk experience
- Be able to work as a team player as well as individually
- Positive attitude.
- Loyalty. Both internally and externally.
- Availability. Be available whenever needed.
- Motivation. Be able to not only be motivated but motivate others
- Continuous learning. Have and instil an always learning culture (ALC)
- Listening and communication. Be able to listen and communicate with others.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good personal skills
We like to give more than we take so here are some of our benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- Potential to earn share options
- 6x salary life assurance policy
- Income protection policy
- Access to the YuLife app (which includes a tonne of well-being rewards, discounts and exclusive offers)
- Monthly wellbeing budget to “Be your Best Yu”
- Contributions to working from home office equipment
- Contributory pension - 3% of basic
- 24 days of annual leave + 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- Flexible and remote working arrangements (read more below)
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Cycle to work scheme
- HIIT and Yoga sessions
- Access to Learnerbly with a dedicated budget towards L&D through webinars, books, podcasts, journals and much more
- More Happi - 2 professional coaching sessions every month
Find out more about our Hybrid Working policy
Share this page